Amano Dental Clinic (Director: Kiyoshi Amano) announces that it is now offering Dr. Amano’s originally created brushing app “Brush’n’Save” in an English version to 130 countries and regions all around the world.
Tooth brushing app created by an active dentist
Dr. Amano, a currently active dentist, put his energy into creating this app thinking of his own teenage daughter, who was a bit lazy about brushing her teeth. He wanted his daughter to enjoy a life without cavities. After its launch, the app has received extensive media coverage and is hugely popular as one of the most downloaded apps in Japan. A large number of dental clinics recommend this app as a great tool for brushing instruction.
Benefits of using “Brush’n’Save”
1. People who are lazy about brushing their teeth are encouraged to brush of their own initiative.
2. The habit of correct brushing is naturally mastered.
3. Saving and competing for scores is fun, providing an incentive to keep at it without getting bored.
4. Following the app instructions for brushing means you won’t miss any spots.
5. Maintaining good oral hygiene helps prevent colds, which are easily transmitted orally.
The word “Save” is included in the app name because, if you don’t develop cavities or gum disease in the future, you can “save” the money and time you would otherwise spend on dental treatment.
Disclaimer : This story has not been edited by Gizmoids staff except for the title and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.